The Assistant for the Splitting Team is responsible for moving cut funds to the splitting area.
- Responsible for assisting the Splitter, as needed and as directed by the Splitter, to position rounds on the splitter.
- Responsible for moving split firewood to the stacking pile for access by the Stacking Team under the direction of the Assistant.
- Responsible for boxing kindling and moving filled boxes to the dry storage area under the direction of the Assistant.
- A Splitting Team must have one Mover; it may have more.
- No split firewood or kindling should be left in the splitting area when the Splitting Team is through for the day: split firewood should be moved to the stacking pile; all kindling boxed and moved to the dry storage area.
- A person with a love of our Lord Jesus and a heart for serving others.
- Physical strength and dexterity required to safely move cut rounds, split firewood, and boxed kindling.