The Communications Team is responsible to meet all WNC Firewood Communications needs.
- Distribute reports prepared by the Management Team to congregations, partners, donors, and the public.
- Prepare and distribute periodic ministry announcements containing ministry needs, status updates, etc., at least quarterly, for use by sponsoring congregations.
- Prepare occasional media press releases highlighting significant ministry events.
- Establish distribution lists (Email and text) and assist in list maintenance and usage.
- Establish and maintain any social media and web presence for the ministry.
- Develop a standard media publication style, including a ministry letterhead and the equivalent presentation for other media.
- Provide for any additional similar communications needs of the ministry.
The Communications team is comprised of the following positions.
Leads the Communications Team and makes sure that all ministry communications are performed in a timely manner. More…
Maintains the calendar of events which provides information on ministry workdays. More...