The Woodlot Coordinator is responsible for the woodlot and processing logs into firewood.
- Work as a member of the Management Team for the ministry.
- Is the primary communications contact for Partners Stewards of Amazing Grace Farms (the Woodlot Owner) and Bartlett Tree Experts (log provider).
- Coordinates the processing of logs into cut rounds that are split into firewood.
- Maintain firewood storage as needed by the Delivery Coordinator.
- Will oversee all operations at the woodlot and run the woodlot in a clean and safe manner.
- Provide for woodlot improvements as permitted by the Woodlot Owner.
- Work with the Equipment Coordinator for the use of ministry equipment.
- Notify the woodlot owner by text message whenever anyone will be at the woodlot.
- Expected to develop and manage a teams of volunteers to process logs into firewood.
- Provide for any additional similar firewood processing needs of the ministry.
- The list of responsibilities may from time to time be modified as agreed by consensus with the Management Team.
- A person with a love of our Lord Jesus and a heart for serving others.
- A self motivated and self managed individual capable of working in a non-hierarchical organization.
- Knowledgable of how to process logs into firewood.
- Able to manage a team of volunteers.
Authorized to spend ministry funds up to the amount budgeted for woodlot activities, limited by the total ministry funds available.
Member of the Management Team.
Self-supervised as part of the Management Team which reports to the sponsoring congregations.
Position is year round; the time required is estimated to be about 50 hours per year, more the first year.